Filed at Infographicsposters.com in Social Media Infographics
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Monday, December 21, 2015
To be successful in today’s competitive business environment, you must be consistent, persistent and assertive, no matter the size of your business. What’s more, you need to stand out from the crowd! What does it take to do that? Here are 14 quick action tips.
- Know your Unique Value--- why customers should do business with you? Always be ready to tell people about your business.
- Decide what market to target based on your products or services.
- Create a logo and use it on your website, business cards, advertising.
- Create a website. This is a must-- potential clients expect it.
- Build quality references about you and your business online.
- Formulate a social media strategy. B2B? Linkedin Selling products? Instagram or Pinterest
- Be consistent in your voice and your message; post regularly.
- Build your reputation in your industry; your personality and knowledge will make people want to do business with you.
- Speak, write and teach others. Potential customers love to buy from industry experts.
- Partner with other business people. Network!
- Volunteer or donate to community causes and events.
- Use strong SEO techniques so that potential customers will find you easily online.
- Measure success and adjust. Ditch what doesn’t work and do more of what does.
- Need help with strategy or implementation? Contact me anytime
Thursday, March 5, 2015
If you have a startup business, or one that is not doing as well as you'd like, it's time to kick your marketing and branding into gear and get things rolling! Effective marketing can jumpstart your traffic, pump up your revenue and skyrocket your profits. Many small business owners suffer from inertia-- they have no idea where to start, so they do nothing. Obviously, getting started is crucial, and doing it right is vital! Here is my simple three-step plan to get started branding and marketing YOU and YOUR business: