Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Special Discount for New Clients!

Thanks for stopping by!  If we have worked together before, you know that I only do high-quality work and make sure that my clients are satisfied. 

If you have found your way here from around the net, it is likely because you need help building your online presence, getting found online and driving traffic and revenue to your business! 

I can help you with all of those things! The good news is that to earn the business of new clients, I offer a discount of 30% off my standard fees for your first order. There is no limit as to the size and scope of the project, and I only ask for a deposit of  one-half of the project fees to get started. You can order here on the site--- over there to the right >>>>>>>>> 
You can also email me at denise.gabbard@gmail.com with any questions.


I do professional online marketing---including SEO, Social Media, and Copywriting for all your marketing needs—from blog posts to brochures, professional website content or reports and books.

There are separate pages for Internet Marketing Services and Writing Services, depending on your current needs. Each page has a menu of the services I am contracted to do most often and general pricing ideas. If you have something that else that is not listed, just email me and I will get back to you promptly.

My writing is literally all over the world and all over the internet.
I have written thousands of articles and blog posts for clients around the globe during the last five years, and a simple Google search for my name (Denise Gabbard) will net you a lot of writing to review. I also have a published book on Amazon about ADD/ADHD and a writing profile at https://denisegabbard.contently.com/
If you need web content, please email me and I will forward you a file with sites that I have written. 

If you are interested in writing for a living and found this profile while looking for my blogs about writing for a living---
Write and Get Paid or Make Money Writing Online---click away!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm an internet marketer and am glad knowing your service. I'd like to share a little. Your marketing strategy will never be successful if you do not have a clearly defined audience. Before you spend a dime on marketing, figure out your target market first. There’s no need to pay top dollar to hire a fancy market research firm. If you know your product, you should be able to figure out your market yourself. For example, who will be most interested in your product? Men or women? What is their age group? What are your customer’s interests? What is their likely financial situation? Good day!! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete