Friday, August 22, 2014

Children of the 70s: I Want YOUR Stories

Hello friends! This post is a plea for stories...stories about growing up. If you can name most of the things in the picture below, you are a part of a fabulous generation of people that is now hitting Chapter 2, and I want to share your special stories. Though we have some things in common, we have a wide range of experiences that sets us all apart as well-- and that is what I want to showcase.


Specifically, if you grew up in the 1970's, I want to hear what you remember and loved about it. What you think was better about that time period...and things that you believe have changed for the better now. Stories about family, about friends, about your first love, school...anything that helped make you the amazing person that you are today!

I am writing a book...and want lots of varied stories, and pictures too if you would care to share! Everyone that is included will have their own chapter to tell their stories and share photos, and each will be named as a collaborator on the book-- so if you have a great story to share, here is your chance to get publishing credits with no risk.

I have a publishing date goal of December 15, 2014.

Interested in submitting your story? Please email a brief summary of what you would write about to me before September 30 at denise.gabbard@gmail.com. I will respond to every submission, and I thank everyone in advance for the amazing stories of our formative years that are coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment